Still Joyful Ministries is a Christian-based organization. We utilize biblical principles paired with practical application to promote self-development and joy in daily living. We glorify God by offering events in the community that are biblically focused. We desire to meet the spiritual and tangible needs of women and their children who have gone through hardships and need to be encouraged. We stand on Nehemiah 8:10 "...the joy of the Lord is your strength."
We provide spiritual guidance and mentoring to encourage individuals who have lost sight of their joy. Our purpose is to reach 3 Groups:
1. People who are low and lost their way
· They simply have given up trying
2. People who are stagnant and just coasting
· They aren’t sad, but they haven’t tapped into their inner joy
3. People who are strong and tend to carry the weight of life’s issues.
· Everyone casts their cares upon them, but they themselves do not know how to cast their cares upon the Lord
Tap box below to view pictures from the 2019 Joyful Moments Prayer Brunch. You'll be glad you did!
Your JOY is Possible!
"The enemy and the world are out to steal your joy, but it's not theirs to take. God gives you your joy and allows it to overflow. The enemy nor the world can take what they did not give to you. Guard your peace, happiness and JOY. Allow the Holy Spirit to be the fence that guards it. How you feel is a choice. How you react is a choice. Joy is a state of being, not a state of mind."
Shirley J. Johnson